martes, 26 de octubre de 2010

Saw

The last film that I watched was Saw. I watch it because a friend told me that I saw it. I din't want to saw it because I thought that it was a terror film, and I don't like terror films but it isn't. The film is about two boys who are kidnapped, and when they wake up, they are in a strange room. It's like a game, they have to find the form to escape, and the abductor say hem instructions to find the form to escape, but they have to do very strange thinks. I don't tell you the end for if you see it, but it's very surprising and good. The film Saw have a lot of parts, but I think that the others are only frightenings, and like the most of the films the first is the best film, but I want to see the second part, maybe is good too.

1 comentario:

  1. I haven't seen any of these Saw films... Someone told me they were about blood, blood and more blood... But maybe I'll have to watch this first one...

    ResponderEliminar